Welcome to the on-line media centre for Central
Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The Trust's communications team manages all
media enquiries, plus requests for filming and photography
throughout all our hospitals:
Plus the 45 community
services we have responsibilty for.
The team provides a service for journalists and
can help with:
- General enquiries regarding all our hospitals and the services
- Arranging experts to comment on a wide range of specialist and
general healthcare issues
- Filming and photography requests
- Background briefings, facts, statistics and case studies to
support stories about us.
All media enquiries should be directed to the
Communications Team on tel: 0161 276 8763 email: firstname.lastname@example.org where they will be directed
appropriately. See communications team for additional
If you have an urgent media enquiry relating to
our hospitals at evenings and at weekends, please call the
switchboard number 0161 276 1234 and you will be directed to the
on-call communications lead. Patient condition checks will only be
considered if the patient's full name can be given.
Our Media Centre provides:
- The latest news
releases and archive information
- Contact details for the communications team
advice - photography and filming requests, patient
confidentiality and condition checks
- A virtual tour of the new hospital